Hi Mike,

When you say it crashes, what exactly happens? any error messages for example?

Nick

michael (SydneyWeb) wrote:
Hi can anyone help with this customer question

Im not sure if its because this client is always complaining or whether we have missed something in development

This is the site

www.theweddingshow.com.au <http://www.theweddingshow.com.au/> The client went with the cheapest hosting company which we advised against!

Mike

I have had several clients today complaining that their internet browser keeps crashing only whilst viewing The Wedding Show. I also have encountered several crashes while using the admin area, home page and search supplier facility on the front end.

I thought it was my browsers but then got suppliers phoning up informing me of this problem. I was also on a sales call to a potential client and guess what happened she told me her browser crashed and funny enough right at the same time my browser crashed as I was giving her a tour of the wedding show.

Can someone there check what this means or why this is happening and contact me urgently. It seems to have started since you guys have added the Content Management system??

Nick Roper
partner
logical elements
innovative web and internet solutions