> http://www.accessify.com/features/tutorials/the-perfect-popup/

I wrote an article about this, this solution does not require extra
markup.
http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/popup_window_with_no_extra_markup.asp

As a side note, I believe it is better to apply a simple class name to the
links rather than using the script to style them using a bunch of
properties.

Exactly, i wrote the mentioned script in this thread that identify by itself
the external links and leave to the user the choice (remembering it in the
future) try it... It's totally degradable:
- it is not required to add new markup
- it is ready to use
- it allow more extended behavior
- if you want to force to open a link in a new window just add a class name
wili-forced.

What should you do to configure it?
 Simply add a tag between <body> and </body> with id="windowedLinks" (eg.

End :-)

For any support you could contact me in private.

---
Regards,
Thierry | htt://wwwtjkdesign.com

Diego La Monica
Web: programmazione, standards, accessibilità e 2.0
Brainbench certified for RDBMS Concepts (transcript ID # 6653550)
W3C HTML WG IWA/HWG Member
Responsabile liste IWA Italy ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Web Skill Profiles WG Member ( http://skillprofiles.eu )
phone +390571464992 - mobile +393337235382
MSN Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: diego.la.monica - ICQ #: 249-460-264
Web: http://diegolamonica.info