"frames for simplicity, ease of navigation"  ?! for u i think!!
u cant just think that's right just because u do it's easy for u...

On 25/07/07, Designer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> That has to be just about the nastiest version of all - I click a link
> and get a new window. Fine, not what I wanted, but there was that other
> link that looked interesting, I'll just go back to the first window and
> open a few more links before I read that page. Hey! Where did they all
> go!
>
> Number one rule of interface design - be consistent. In this business
> that means being consistent with what others are doing === follow web
> standards === no new windows.
>
> Mike

As someone said last week, the original idea of target  was for use in
framesets.

<SACRILEGE ALERT!> If you have a complex site which involves lots of
page swapping, there is still nothing to beat frames for simplicity,
ease of navigation etc.  Users simply love them!
--
Bob

www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk

Make it simple for the people