On 2007/09/05 21:06 (GMT+0100) Tony Crockford apparently typed:

> I don't remember the last time I visited a mainstream site and found
> the fonts smaller than normal.

> can you point to some popular sites (I mean mainstream popular sites)
> where the fonts are
> (a) non-resizable and
> (b) too small

BBC News seems to be still as described on
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/bbcSS.html (body is still 'font:normal 13px
Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "MS sans serif";').

I haven't done any more than a cursory update on
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/shame.html for quite some time but I'm sure some of
the sites listed there still set their fonts in px and/or embed major content
in Flash designed
for 800x600 screens.
--
"It yet remains a problem to be solved in human affairs,
whether any free government can be permanent, where the

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409