On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:19:07PM -0400, Andrew Maben wrote:

> So what about an entire year? Is a table of tables permissible? Or
> should one somehow cram all the information into a single table?

I would do exactly the opposite as the other person who has answered
this post (Diego); maybe because I haven't written a table-less month
calendar. :-)

I agree with what you've said about months being properly marked up as
tabular data (therefore using a table), but months I would mark as a
list.  You can present it using CSS on rows, of course, but they won't
stop being a list of twelve items (months).

Angel

--
Angel @ Granada, Spain
PGP Public key:     http://www.ugr.es/~ama/ama-pgp-key