I thought legislature and regulation are constitutionally separate in the US?

On Oct 04, 2007, at 06:01, Michael MD wrote:

Speaking only of businesses int he United States, no government entity should be telling a private business what it must do and that includes telling a business it must provide health coverage, or spend a certain percentage on it and what the covereage must include. If that business accepts government monies, then the ball game changes. Of course the private businesses should do some things, accessible websites may be one of them but it is not the governments job to
force it.

The Target website is probably a case of ignorance in management there
I think the best response to ignorance is education ... not lawsuits...

(yes it is probably different if there is government funding involved - but even then I think education should be attempted first and perhaps accessability could be made part of the conditions for getting the funding)

Joe Ortenzi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]