Mark Harris wrote:
I'm frightened you knew that, or even thought to google it...

I've been waiting a while to post this again, so now will do...

In a survey of attitudes and responses to audio description of TV and video, the American Foundation for the Blind found that some respondents would indeed like to watch audio-described X-rated films. In one poll as part of this single survey, 9% of respondents voiced that preference; in another poll, 22%. Men wanted described adult films more often than women. The mind fairly boggles as to how this would actually be done, but the desire is there. And certain broadcasters in the United Kingdom are required to audio-describe a portion of their programming; “adult” programming is not, in fact, exempt, so all this may actually come to pass!

-- http://joeclark.org/book/sashay/serialization/Chapter06.html#h2-6030

.Matthew Cruickshank
http://holloway.co.nz/