Tim,

a definition list is called for. You can set it to be numbered in the
CSS.

You could also use headings and paragraphs (semantically it is the same
as we have a set of name-value pairs). You could also use a two column
table (name-value pairs).

cheers
Paul

Paul MInty Director

mintleaf studio
We design & create stylish websites

Post: Box 6 108 Flinders Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Level 2 108 Flinders Street Melbourne
T. 03 9662 9344
F. 03 9662 9255
M. 0418 307 475