Tee

The javascript in the suckerfish menus is there for the sole purpose of providing a hover attribute to the LIs in the navigation in IE: They work just fine in FF and other browsers with it.

jay

From: tee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 03:42:41 -0800
Subject: is this menu accessible to screen reader and js off?

I am learning jquery, needed some practise so I decided to try to integrate this flyout menu to Modx CMS, and I tested the menu from Firefox with JS off , I can see the menu working fine, but I am skeptical because I thought if it's controlled by JS it shouldn't be working, however Matt from onegeek told me that JavaScript accesses the DOM, and that every element in the page is an Object, therefor JS can get to it and access it's functions and properties. I am still trying to grasp the concept.