Dude, I didn't say that was the high pass filter. I said that was the error
in the reset.css. The high pass filter is a different issue unrelated to the
Yahoo
reset stylesheet.

Also, if you look at the source code for reset-min.css you will see it isn't
nothing to do with the fonts stylesheet and is infact in the reset-min.css
stylesheet.

Check it yourself. You will see I'm correct ;)