Was just wondering. I always use Yahoo's reset.css file to reset elements,
but I have just noticed there is a CSS parse error in it (purposely put
there for browser selecting).
I used the reset.css file in a web development assignment at uni and am
worried that I will lose marks.

The marking guide says to get an A you must have no CSS errors, but do you
think in this case exceptions could be made? Also the High-Pass filter flags
a CSS 'File Not Found' error
because it uses null as a filename. I used this to target IE 5 and below so
they recieve no CSS document.

There are 2 errors within the document, should these be classed as errors to
degrade my final mark? I have documented them in my test plan to show they
are not missed errors but
I'm not sure what they will think of it.

Any help would be great.

James