Having worked as both a teacher in higher ed, and in a support role
for teachers in higher ed, I have to agree 100% with Andrew.

Flash is the devil you know. Teachers use it so they don't have to
learn something new. It amazes me how many people still get away with
making flash sites, and burning it to a CD, and calling it education.
For so many people, just putting an "e" (can I buy a vowel?) on the
start of something still makes it *very* exciting.