Christie, your argument is about the most ridiculous argument there is.
Everything you have stated is SOLELY about you and your personal
preferences. Observe:

I'm not a highly visual person, I even prefer reading data to being given a
> graph.

So what? *NONE OF THIS IS ABOUT YOU!!!* Your personal preference is
irrelevant, as well as mine. Other people may not like reading. They may be
more visual. Focus on everyone, not yourself, and you CANNOT design a web
page if you only focus on yourself and how you may view and read it. It
can't happen. Unless you want people to view only how you viewed it when
designing.

You also state:

> Hassan, I also have a theory that I'd like to test with you.  Do you use
>> Macs as your primary computer or PC?  I think the very visual are drawn
>> towards using Macs and Flash.
>>

> I don't think it's about me :-)

True, Hassan, it's not about you. Christie, do you think Macs are not PC's?
Because they are. And PC's (Personal Computers, that is what a PC stands
for) is too broad a subject. Clarify!!!

Since you like to read, here is this,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_computer
it shows the definition and what is included in the "subject". Such as Macs
and Windows and Linux-based OS are PC's.

Again using the quote above, you are also Stereotyping. Not all people are
drawn towards Macs and Flash. Some maybe drawn to Linux, Ubuntu, Windows,
etc.

--
Brett P.