And we do agree. But again, NOT THE POINT, although it may be wrong, it may
need to be designed accessible in the first place, it hasn't, so don't argue
the point. End it at the fact that something needs to be done and people are
ignorant. BCAT is doing what people should be doing, fixing things that are
inaccessible, NO MATTER WHAT!

--
Brett P.