Big company, worldwide infact. A great one for the resume but I failed it.

I was brought in at the end of the project to fix some bugs. Let me just say
that from viewing the source it was majorly flawed! I spent 6 hours on it
before handing in the towel right near their deadline. The CSS was
unstructured, way to much repetition which was the cause of some bugs and
errors.

The only way out of that was to rewrite the whole lot. I mean the guys who
were on this project were creating empty spans with classes to push elements
along a page (like spacers). They had an empty <h1> with a <span> inside it
for the logo they placed in using CSS ... that was only a part of the issue.

I don't question my knowledge. It's up to par and I have completed a number
of jobs, but on this occasion I sucked ... or they sucked ... or both. This
website will be released to the world, and millions will use it, but its
awfully constructed, not semantic at all and its another case of a poor
website on the web.

Ah well. Lesson learn't. Never jump into a project at the last minute to be
relied upon for a couple of pennies.