On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Kristine Cummins wrote:

I've recently seen some arguments against the use of DHTML menus for
accessibility issues. How much is this an issue.. What is the percentage of
population that does not have javascript enabled? Any other thoughts on the
topic?

   It's hard to tell, but I have seen estimates from 10% to 20%.

   Because of the almost universal pop-up blockers, inconsiderate
   sites are using JavaScript to bypass them. This is likely to lead
   more people to turn off JS.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>
   ========= Do not reply to the From: address; use Reply-To: ========