On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Christopher Kennon wrote:

> S,
>
> See this article from "Links for light Reading" scrolling down a bit you'll
> find a JS solution that may prove useful:
>
> Why Programmers Suck at CSS Design
> <http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/linotype/news/169/>

   That article ceased to be credible as soon as I saw:

      "My suggestion for you is to do the following: start your CSS
       stylesheet with

         html {
           font-size: 62.5%;
         }
"

> On Apr 22, 2009, at 4:18 PM, Stevio wrote:
>
> > Is the box model in IE7 still messed up? I thought they sorted it?

   It is fixed in standards mode, but I think it uses the broken model
   in quirks mode.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://woodbine-gerrard.com>