We were told in the past by a massive client that for accessibility purposes
font sizes needed to be set to 74% as a minimum as the basic reading size
below which it's a straign on the eyes.

I personally don't mess with browser defaults and don't tend to use resets,
but for minimal purposes only.

Jason Grant BSc, MSc
CEO, Flexewebs Ltd.
www.flexewebs.com