Well, according to the rules as I have read, Browser font-sizing takes
precedence in certain circumstances...so, if the user's font-size is 14pt.
then that means the body text font-size will be 62.5% of that. This goes in
according to the rules of inheritance...I have never actually seen anyone
set font-size in html, let alone at 62.5% or 74%. But I have, however, seen
it at body at 100%.

--
Brett P.