But how will you magnify the images and layout as designed for me to view?
Addressing font issues is only the absolute basic attempt to make the web
more accessible...It's important to be able to see "how" something is said
and with
what supporting content and context, rather than just "what" is said.

Focusing on font-size is quite an antiquated, limited view of accessiblity.

Magnification of entire monitor screens (not just decreasing resolution),
and
browser magnification address all the issues, and in a very satisfying and
simple manner,
rather than asking/requiring web designers/developers to spend countless
hours
trying to code around the issues.