Thanks Kepler! I do think it has to do with browser-specific margins and padding also. However, when I tried your CSS, there were two problems: The filenames for the box parts are supposed to have an underscore. I fixed that after trying the code the first time. The results from both times of trying the CSS you provided are a square- cornered box. I am puzzled because the boxes for the lists on other pages are fine with my CSS. It is just the feedback page with the links, the bullets, and the external link icons.

Thanks again!