Thanks, that is practical advise.  I will try it.

Kathleen
On Nov 12, 2009, at 4:14 PM, Mark Henderson wrote:

Kathleen R Dery wrote:
[...]
I am puzzled because the boxes for the lists on other
pages are fine with my CSS.  It is just the feedback page with the
links, the bullets, and the external link icons.

This is a good example where using a *logical* debugging process can
help immensely, especially when working with CSS and potential browser
bugs, and even if you aren't a CSS expert.

Based upon your statement above, have you confirmed that the feedback
page is in fact ok by removing all the aforementioned content to
confirm? Strip it back to the basic template with an empty content
column and only your list with the rounded corners and see what happens.
If everything is ok, then add the links, bullets etc back in one at a
time until you are able to re-create the problem. Once you know which
item is the offender, you can better deal with it.

FWIW I see the rounded corners just fine in FF 3.015 and FF 3.5.

HTH
Mark