From: "Lesley Lutomski" <ubu...@webaflame.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:50 AM
To: <wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
Subject: [WSG] Background music on web pages

Hi all,

I apologise if this is off-topic, but I'd really appreciate some advice.

I have clients who insist they want background music on their Web site. I've tried to dissuade them, but without success. What is the most acceptable/least intrusive method of doing this? UK licensing requirements differ depending on whether the music is downloadable or not, so I need to sort out the method in order to advise them on the licences. I'm still hoping the complexities of the licensing system will succeed where I've failed and put them off the whole notion, but in case not, I'd be most grateful for some input here.

Thank you.

Lesley

______________________________________________ This email has been scanned by Netintelligence http://www.netintelligence.com/email