Hi David,

Just got a chance to revisit this issue.

I want the border radius for table. While setting up an example page I realized
why I thought border radius isn't possible was due to the background colors I
had for the table and td cell, with the combination of border radius for table.

Border collapsing is handy and clean when I want to have consistent borders
width in th and td cells (#1a) without having to declare border
(left/right/top/bottom) individually , and I'd been using this for years.

I needed to do something like #6 (still not perfect due to the space in th
cell) without the hassle of #6 codes, but it's not possible with simple code
like this:

table {border-radius: 15px; border-collaspe: collapse}
table, th, td {border:1px solid #369; }

http://www.lotusseedsdesign.com/css-test/table/table.html

tee