On 9/19/10 2:17 PM, tee wrote:
Hi David,

Just got a chance to revisit this issue.

I want the border radius for table.
[...]

I needed to do something like #6 (still not perfect due to the space
in th cell) without the hassle of #6 codes, but it's not possible
with simple code like this:

table {border-radius: 15px; border-collaspe: collapse} table, th, td
{border:1px solid #369; }

http://www.lotusseedsdesign.com/css-test/table/table.html

tee