On Jan 9, 2011, at 7:04 AM, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:

> Make the parents the containing blocks for the absolute positioning of
> the children:
>
> #nav .sub {
>    position: relative
> }
>
> http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/containingblock
>
> I hope you'll ensure that users who are not using a mouse (e.g. people
> with certain
> motor disabilities) can still access the content linked in the child items,
> whether via deeper links on hub pages reached via parent items or by ensuring
> that child menus are focusable and visible on focus.

Furthermore, you should get rid of all display:none in your inline style and in
the CSS.

<ul style="display: none;">
#nav ul {display:none;}

These two essentially are the same. I am assuming the menu is controlled by a
javascript, best practise is to use the  absolute positioning to control
submenu and use the toogle or mouseover to trigger the sub-level. Judging from
the #nav ul, it seems to be the case, but the display none overwrites the rule
below.

#nav ul {position:absolute; left:0; top:30px; background:none; width:auto;
border-top:solid 1px #000000; height: 0px}

tee