On 1/9/11 10:24 AM, Thierry Koblentz wrote:
These two essentially are the same. I am assuming the menu is
controlled by a javascript, best practise is to use the  absolute
positioning to control submenu and use the toogle or mouseover to
trigger the sub-level.

I'm not sure this is considered best practice as keyboard users would
have to go through all the links in the menu before reaching the last
one. These two examples show the difference between styling the sub
menus off-screen or via display:none -
http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/new_drop_down/default.asp -
http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/keyboard_friendly_dropdown_menu/EK.asp

+1

I have adapted the first of these very successfully, even adding fancy
fade effects for those who have scripting enabled. Very adaptive, and
does exactly what you want, I think. (Assuming you only have few
sub-menu items, as your example indicates,,,)

Cordially,
David