Hi,
        Thanks for your responses! I added the, #nav .sub {position:
relative;}, removed the {display:none;} from my CSS file and from the ASPX
page. Still not getting a solution. The #nav .sub {position: relative;} helped
because it positioned the child elements directly below the parent. However, it
repeated the next child element in the group below the above child element, and
the same for the next one, in a vertical formate. I don't need it to do that. I
need it to display the whole group of child elements going across horizontally
directly below the parent. So take the following as an example:
                A       B       C       "1      2       3"
User hovers over Parent A, Childs 1, 2, and 3 will display directly below A
going across. I'm not good with Java. I believe this site and menu system does
use some Java. I'm trying to stay away from it and achieve this functionality
through the use of CSS.
Anyway to make this possible?
Thanks guys,Andy