<aside> and <nav> CAN be used more than once.
for example you can have <nav> in <header> and at the same time you can have
it in <aside><nav>.

the same applies for <aside> - you can have to sidebars <aside
id="sdbr1"><aside id="sdbr2"> and at the same time you can have <aside>
inside of <article>.

also remember that <nav> and <aside> needs to have heading element inside
(otherwise the <aside> or <nav> will be Untitled), which will create more
proper structure for your document. (sorry, can't described precisely what
i'm meaning)

good tool to outline your HTML5 document -
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/afoibpobokebhgfnknfndkgemglggomo (for
Chrome of course)

:)

*Kristaps Ancāns*