Hi Tee,

You can have multiple semanticle HTML5 elements like header, article, section,
, footer, aside and nav elements in one webpage. It all depends on it if you
want to give the content a semantical meaning, if so, use the corresponding new
elements. Only if the box is for other purposes like layout, div is the one to
use. As welcome as the elements are, I find that it also often leads to quite a
puzzle sometimes to have a clear and logic use of them.

Frances

www.waalweb.nl
www.smartscripts.nl
Zelfstudiehandboek Websites Ontwikkelen met HTML, CSS en Dreamweaver
WaalWeb | Halfweg, Noord-Holland | KvK 34350833

Op 5 okt 2011, om 12:44 heeft tee het volgende geschreven: