On 4/01/12 6:51 AM, Chris Price wrote:
I've been discussing the mailto link with other designers on LinkedIn
and wonder what the opinions of other standards based designers are.

I suspect this topic will open another kettle of fish, but - oh, well, things are always quiet in the new year :)

I always offer a contact form, because people aren't always on a computer where they have access to their mail client.

In addition, I always offer the option of 'click an email address' to send an email from the email client, in case thats what they prefer.

Do both - no loss. :)

Lea
--
Lea de Groot