Hi Greg,

Yeah, I had a lot of fun writing and using the FMT programs.  I had
almost forgotten about them!

I re-read the FMT User's Guide last night... and it left me thinking
that I really should send a (slightly modified) version of it for
publication in QST.  Most hams have no idea that they can do these things.

        -- Joe