Hi Bill, Mike,

I just deleted the wsjtx directory

C:\JTSDK\QT\wsjt\{build,install,package}

Ran the build: build wsjtx rinstall

I don't see any libhamlib*.dll's in the tree at all. I suspect it was a
combination of pkg-config and the Build Script causing the issue, as
there were extensive updates made to the script to allow the various
build combinations.

C:\JTSDK-QT\wsjtx\install\Release>tree -L 5
.
|-- bin
|   |-- Qt5Core.dll
|   |-- Qt5Gui.dll
|   |-- Qt5Multimedia.dll
|   |-- Qt5Network.dll
|   |-- Qt5Widgets.dll
|   |-- icudt51.dll
|   |-- icuin51.dll
|   |-- icuuc51.dll
|   |-- jt65code.exe
|   |-- jt9.exe
|   |-- jt9code.exe
|   |-- kvasd.exe
|   |-- libfftw3f-3.dll
|   |-- libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
|   |-- libgfortran-3.dll
|   |-- libquadmath-0.dll
|   |-- libstdc++-6.dll
|   |-- libwinpthread-1.dll
|   |-- qt.conf
|   |-- rigctld.exe
|   `-- wsjtx.exe
`-- lib
    `-- plugins
        `-- platforms
            `-- qwindows.dll

4 directories, 22 files

On 9/11/2014 21:10, Bill Somerville wrote:
> On 11/09/2014 22:08, Michael Black wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>> But what about hamlib-3.dll?
> Not required - we statically link Hamlib for now so as not to clash with
> any other application that uses Hamlib-2.
>
> 73
> Bill
> G4WJS.

73's