On 11/09/2014 21:31, Michael Black wrote:
Hi Mike,
> I reinstalled JTSDK-QT and that cleared up the DLLs in the Release\bin
> directory.
> I think I had put the DLLs in there myself since I run WSJT-X on a different
> computer than I build on.
OK, that is a side effect of a deeper error.

> But when I did "build wsjxt rinstall" and then say yes to "Run wsjtx Now?" I
> get hamlib-2.dll is missing (might be why I copied it before).
> I've got both a hamlib and hamlib3 directory but I don't see where the
> hamlib dir is referenced in the cache so not sure where it's picking up
> version 2.
So is that.
> And I just noticed this error during the build now.
> CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:71 (FILE):
>    file INSTALL cannot find "C:/JTSDK-QT/src/wsjtx/RIGCTLD_EXE-NOTFOUND".
And that.
> I removed the wsjtx subdir and rebuilt again and got the same problem.  It's
> not finding rigctld.exe
> I assume it should be grabbing the one residing in here...but there's
> libhamlib-2.dll again!!!!
> Directory of C:\JTSDK-QT\hamlib3\mingw32\bin
>
> 03/27/2014  10:35 AM    <DIR>          .
> 03/27/2014  10:35 AM    <DIR>          ..
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM         7,089,621 libhamlib-2.dll
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           302,018 rigctl.exe
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           322,872 rigctld.exe
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           185,014 rigmem.exe
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           114,264 rigsmtr.exe
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           111,344 rigswr.exe
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           165,493 rotctl.exe
> 03/27/2014  11:36 AM           187,900 rotctld.exe
The line:

//pkg-config executable
PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=PKG_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND

in the following CMakeCache.txt is the culprit. The WSJT-X CMake build requires
the PkgConfig tool to correctly locate and enumerate the Hamlib library.

Greg Ki7MT recently updated JTSDK to fix this issue but it appears you are
still not getting PkgConfig on your PATH during the build.

Are you certain you have followed all the instructions to install the latest
JTSDK?

Maybe Greg can chip in with a hint as to why this is not working.

<snip>