On 23/09/2014 23:43, Laurie VK3AMA wrote:
Bill,
Hi Laurie,

Something weird with those hotkeys. Using Alt and the numeric-pad numbers works correctly, it is only when the numbers 1 to 6 across the top of the keyboard that the problem occurs.
OK, that makes some sense as it seems to consume all modifiers on the main keyboard and do something with them.

I can see a fix but it is very messy as I'd have to subclass all the input controls and grab their keyPressEvent and explicitly ignore the Alt+n keys.

For my purposes using the numeric pad numbers is trivial and I have already coded the JTMacros change.
OK I'll forget about this then as that seems solid and simple ;)

Thanks
de Laurie, VK3AMA