On 25/09/2014 15:39, Joe Taylor wrote:
Hi Joe,
> RR Bill, thanks for the update.
OK, I think I'm done.

The Linux package building is still short of making compliant packages
but at least some sort of package (DEB and RPM) can be generated which
will at least install and run from in system directories (/usr) without
breaking anything AFAIK.

Nobody ever came up with better icons and graphics for the installers. I
must re-iterate that the ones in place were only meant as placeholders
and I make no claims to be a competent graphic artist. If anyone is
thinking of making better images I can supply the basic format, colour
depth, alpha channel requirements and, size parameters for each of the
several icons and images required by the build system for the various
platforms.