From: Joe Taylor [mailto:j...@princeton.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 5:48 PM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] JT9 freq range

Mike --

On 10/13/2014 5:50 PM, Michael Black wrote:
> I just made a boo-boo which I think could have been prevented.
>
> I had the JT9 frequency range set to "JT65 2600 JT9".  I had my offset
> set to 2600 also.  I couldn't decode anything.
>
> So perhaps WSJT-X shouldn't let you transmit JT9 at or near the cutoff
> frequency?  Perhaps at least 10Hz above it?

I can't figure out what this was about.

I tried to reproduce what you describe.  I set the blue dividing line to
"JT65 2600 JT9", and the Tx and Rx frequencies both to 2600.  Received
signals in both modes continue to decode as usual.

If you think there is a bug, or some undesirable behavior, could you please
provide a recipe for reproducing the problem?

        -- Joe, K1JT