Hi Alan,

VK2ZIW wrote:
> In the end, we all need a Low Power, Low Price way to run WSPR or WSJT.
> That is repeatable and reliable.

Several questions seem relevant to me:

Who are "we all" (the many potential users) you are thinking of?

What do they want to do, or would you like them to be able to do?

Are you aware of the many lightweight WSPR/WSJT solutions that have
already been achieved, and are in regular use?  Is there a reason you
want to proceed in a different way from any of these?

        -- Joe, K1JT