Hi Sandro,

Thanks for your latest report.  Clearly the mystery has been solved!

There is certainly no need to apologize for starting this thread.  Your
reports are always clear and informative.  I learned something from the
follow-ups that several of us did, and perhaps others did too.

Best wishes of the season to all!

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT