On 16/02/2015 17:54, ki7mt wrote:
> Hello All,
Hi Greg,

> I'm seeing some line height issues in the the decode boxes in Linux.
>
> 1. The CQ's are being converted (displayed as) CO.
> 2. JT9 "@" sign is being truncated on the bottom (abt ~3% to 5% being
> removed).
>
> Basically, it looks like the tails of the "Q's" are being taken off.
> I've tried several fonts & heights, doesn't seem to help much.
>
> Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this or if it may be my setup
> somehow?
This may be an unintended consequence of some recent changes by me. I
was trying to rationalize the way fonts are changed in the settings.
Also it may just be some tweaks are needed on the table cell style that
that info is displayed in.

If you can confirm if this behaviour has changed since r4957, that would
be a big help.