On 17/03/2015 15:14, Michael Black wrote:
Hi Mike,
> I'll keep it simple and just send the band to the client.  JTAlert can use
> it for all the alert checking.
>
> I stuck this in:
> QString band = m_config.bands ()->data (m_config.bands ()->find
> (m_dialFreq)).toString();
>
> But I see m_dialFreq is initialized to zero and, at least for my testing on
> playing back recorded signals, m_dialFreq does not get updated until the 2nd
> playback file.
m_dialFreq is mirroring the rig dial frequency, it may take a while to
get updated since the rig control is asynchronous and the signal from
the rig control thread only arrives after the first successful poll of
the rig.
> So I get OOB on the first decode.  Looks like it's OK on real-time decoding
> though.
> Perhaps m_dialFreq should get initialized to what the screen says?
It is the other way around. The UI widget is initialized with a default
value but that gets replaced on the first update from the rig.