Hi,

I'm writing a program that is kind of a JT-Alert alternative, but for Mac OS X.
Being able to trigger a reply to a CQ from externally would be a great feature.

I've got Mike's patch to work on r5068. Before trying to get it to work on a
more recent commit, I just want to ask if there has been more work done on
this already.

I'd be happy to help out with testing or coding, if needed.

73
/Anders - SM0THU
http://jt-bridge.eller.nu

Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> writes:

> Hi Mike,
>
> some more comments:
>
> I think it would be sensible to include the instance name in the
> broadcast datagram as a third field. You can use the method
> QApplication::applicationName() result as the instance name.
>
> There is no need to call member functions with an explicit this pointer,
> that is not idiomatic C++, so:
>
> this->member();
>
> becomes:
>
> member();
>
> In MainWindow::doCallCQ() there is no need to write to the RHS decoded
> text window, MainWindow::doubleClickOnCall() does that for you.
[...]