On 22/05/2015 00:06, Steven Franke wrote:

Hi Steve,

A couple of comment below which are probably relevant:

> Joe -
> I have it running here now. I’m having a couple of problems:
>
> 1. I am not seeing the WSPR frequencies in the Frequencies tab or in the
> Dropdown menu on the GUI. Do I need to enter these manually somewhere?
> Perhaps this will explain the next two issues:
Currently the best way to reset the frequency list to the defaults,
which now include the WSPR working frequencies, is to delete the
"Frequencies" line from the .INI file. The .INI file is:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

I am currently working on improving the working frequencies list such
that it will have per mode frequencies and a reset to defaults button.

> 2. I can control the radio (TS-480) ok, but I am not getting any rig
> frequency changes with band-hopping selected. From the sound of my external
> antenna switch, the user_hardware script is being called according to the
> requested hopping schedule, but the rig frequency is not changing.
That may be due to the missing working frequencies.

> 3. If I select a new band from the drop-down menu, then the rig is properly
> tuned to that band (but not to the WSPR frequency for that band) but in that
> case the user_hardware script is not called.
Again, my mods will make it such that only WSPR frequencies are shown
when in WSPR mode. For now you need to add the frequencies manually or
reset them in the .INI file by deleting the "Frequencies" line.