I just shut it down because I noticed that all transmissions are 2.3 Hz high.
This is true on 160m-20m. I selected 1570 Hz as the TX frequency and I have
intercept=0 and slope=0  but when I listen to the signal on another
GPS-referenced received I measure the transmitted signal’s frequency to be
172.3 Hz above the bottom of the WSPR segment. I am use the same setup (TS-480)
with my own scripts and I don’t see any frequency offsets in that case.