Hi Steve,

I'm just back from dinner and the movies.  Bill set you right on
deleting the "Frequencies" line in the *ini file.  I had thought that
those using WSPR in WSJT-X would already have dealt with this one-time
issue.

As for calling the "user_hardware" script: as presently coded, this
happens only for automatic changes.  If we decide that it should happen
also for manual changes, that should be fairly easy to do.  I did not do
it, so far, because my script understands only the WSPR bands -- and
more bands are available of the manual pull-down list.

        -- Joe