On 29/05/2015 15:20, Michael Black wrote:
Hi Mike,
> Isn't it possible for WSJT-X to run the frequency reset itself if it's never
> been set before?  Perhaps with a message box "Frequencies have been reset
> for multi-mode operation".
For now I am leaving it as is, I am considering an upgrade option but
more likely I will change the name of the .INI file key before we go to
a release of v1.6 so that the defaults will get picked up naturally. I
am deferring this as the format of the frequencies table may change
again before release.