Steve --

One more thing that I forgot to mention.  So far I'm not enthusiastic
about making WSPR's Tx frequency spinner a double instead of an int.  We
could do that, of course; but if we really need to do something about
correcting a fractional-Hz error there might be better ways.

We could, for example, add another input field to  the Frequency
Calibration group on the Settings | Frequencies tab.

Have you actually established that the error you observe is the result
of an incorrect sampling rate in your audio output device?

        -- Joe