Hi Eric,

On 5/31/2015 11:34 PM, Eric NO3M wrote:
> Testing this evening with Tx Pct 50%, band hopping = false, got 2
> consecutive transmissions, but nothing further afterward.  After
> switching to Band hopping = true, Tx Pct still at 50%, and only "630" in
> the Sunrise, Day, et.al., fields, Tx was triggered once and no further
> after at least 10 minutes.

You don't say what revision of code you were testing.  That's important:
we have been experimenting with different scheduling algorithms.

My suggestion to enable band-hopping with only one active band was a
one-time work-around.  You should have band-hopping turned OFF, as you
started out.

It's not clear just what you mean by "nothing further afterward".  You
mean it never transmitted again?  I can see no reason for that to be the
case for the most recent versions, e.g. v1.6 r5482.

I just did a single-band test here, and it transmitted 5 times in 22
minutes -- fully consistent with the requested 50% for Tx Pct.

Your situation is somewhat unusual.  I take it that you want to transmit
in about half of the 2-minute periods, but with "randomized" selection
of whether a given period will be Rx or Tx.  Is this correct?  Oh yes...
  and you don't want several consecutive transmissions -- at least not
very often.  Of course, this means not truly "random", as in flipping a
coin, but something slightly different?  It this about it?

Perhaps you would like to suggest a suitable Rx/Tx algorithm?

        -- Joe, K1JT