On 30/05/2015 01:38, Joe Taylor wrote:
> Hi Steve and all,
Hi Joe,

> I have no idea where these tags are being incorrectly assigned -- or
> where a non-ham-band like "5m" came from.  Probably it has something to
> do with the changes Bill made to the way frequency/mode combinations are
> stored and used, and my code around line 4164 in mainwindow.cpp.
I think the problem is that the name_ member of Bands::ADIFBand is a
character array pointer and adding a space character to that isn't going
to do the right thing.

I have fixed that issue. It would have caused the band name references
to use something 32 bytes on from the desired name strings in the band
table region of memory. My fault for misusing my own functions and data
types.