Bill,
I really like what you’ve done with the Band Hopping scheduler!

Before checking any boxes in the active-band scheduler I checked to see if it
would automatically transmit on a single-band (Band Hopping unchecked) that was
not active in the scheduler. No problem! I also noticed that there is no
display of the day-night-gray status while conducting this experiment. Which is
not a problem, just an observation.

Next, I filled in the scheduler and checked Band Hopping. This caused the
“Sunset grayline” status to show up, and it started hopping among the selected
bands.

Having just now crossed the 1-hour-past sunset time of 2120LT here, I can also
confirm that the status has correctly changed to “Night” and the radio has
already visited 160m, which is on the night schedule.

Also, I started with Tx Pct = 50%, and observed two double-transmission events
within the first 30 minutes. This is expected (and required) behavior. The
scheduler is set up to enforce ntxlimit=1 when the requested (integer)
percentage is 49 or less, and it switches to ntxlimit=2 for percentages of 50
or above. It will go to txlimit=3 at some even higher percentage.

I have now lowered the Tx Pct to 49. This should eliminate the
double-transmission events. It will take awhile to gather enough data to prove
that this is working...

It’s looking good!
Steve k9an